Monday, May 25, 2020

Leviathan 1-2 05/25/2020

Holy Crap!

Layman and Pitarra (i see your darrows) are killing me! Thassome crazy kaiju! Go to town!
I know it's early in the game but man what a way to start! I love big and little stories together and Layman is no disappointment! Story has to bake, but Pitarra's art keeps my eye so excited that I am just pouring over the pages wondering where the hell this monster is going. I haven't had this much funzilla in ages! I imagine a Shaolin Cowboy, Sabretooth Swordsman, Leviathan Jamocalypse!

Alright, Layman, lessee what happens to ol' Viv and Ryan, and make Pitarra's imagination bleed monsters! Whoo hoo!


1 comment:

  1. Only 2 issues so far so not much to comment on storywise. Competent and I want Viv and Ryan to be happy. This was just emailed to LeviathanImage@gmail.com, and maybe all the comics at Image are "title"image@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete